Thursday, March 21, 2013

#10 Done!


Name: Santos, Cheyserr A.

Section: BEEd4-2

Contact Numbers: 09078429587/09331016219


1.      My experiences on EDUC165 Distance Learning:

PRO: Because it doesn’t require any commuting, I was saved some money and time for spending travel back and forth to school. Because of distance learning, I can do my requirement tasks anywhere especially if I had free or vacant time during my practicum in my cooperating school. It gave more challenges to me on how to complete those tasks at the same time doing my duties as student teacher.

CON: I think, the orientation and some supports to us were not enough in order to accomplish all the requirements of us. Just like me who’s not enough knowledge in computer worlds, I spent much money to explore first such as on how to post my assignment tasks and other related activities since I almost forgot what I had learned before.


2.      This course or subject helped student teacher like me to enhance my skills and knowledge through distance learning by using computers or internet. Through distance learning, I was challenged on how I finished or accomplished the required tasks in order to pass this subject at the same time by doing all the assigments and tasks that I had in my practicum. The couse is also encouraged me to become an explorer in computer world.

No comments:

Post a Comment